The Brand Education and China cultural experts, TONG come together to share insights into what it means to have a purpose-driven education brand that considers Chinese students as a diverse group of people living and learning in the UK today.
Learn how to:
- – What is the purpose of your university brand?
– What do Chinese students need from UK universities?
- – Consumer empathy and understanding the Chinese student: culture and language
– The digital ecosystem and Chinese platforms universities should be exploring
– How to create a winning strategy by looking outside the sector
- Time: 11am (BST)
- Duration: 1-hour
- Price: Free
- Audience: CMOs, Strategic Marketing and Comms and International Recruitment
- Speakers: Zeenat Fayaz, CEO - The Brand Education, Adam Knight, Cofounder - TONG and guest speaker, Runting Lin, KOL - Education & Lifestyle